In April 2015, the Real Wolf of Wall Street Jordan Belfort hosted a training in his Straight Line Persuasion System in Sofia. The event was a part of his world tour of presenting his business expertise in selling and persuasion, and was the first of its kind in Bulgaria.
The conference targeted people with various profiles – from CEOs to mid-level managers from sales and marketing to entrepreneurs. However, the price range of the tickets was perceived as expensive in the context of the general economy state of the country. In addition to that, despite of the high popularity of the movie The Wolf of Wall by Martin Scorsese, the story of Jordan Belfort was mainly perceived by Bulgarians as a story for a wild lifestyle of drugs, women and money.
The solution of the challenges we faced includes:
Focus communication key messages Jordan Belfort’s business know-how and valuable expertise in the sales and persuasion;
Identify and engage key media partners with national coverage that are willing to not only promote the event, but as much talk about Belfrot’s personality as a businessman, founder of the Straight Line Persuasion System and impressive come-back to the world’s business stage;
Provide constant information flow to journalists and use them as main communication channel to target audience;
Build solid pipeline with creative media input that gives transparency towards the campaign, the event and insight for the benefits of the training;
Give media and online influencers the opportunity to personality meet with Belfort, and full access to his training.
800 people attended at the event;
7 media partners of the campaign and 9 sponsors and exhibitors at the training;
12 reportages in national broadcast media, 15 in print outlets and 200+ in online media where less than 1% of the coverage is with negative tonality and the rest 99% are with positive tonality, containing key messages;
Positive feedback for the content of the campaign and organization of the event from the client, Jordan Belfort team, attendants, sponsors, journalists and online influencers.
THE REAL WOLF OF WALL STREET
Services: Media Relations; Event Management
„Thank you once again for the opportunity to be a part of this exciting for Bulgaria event. This person is a very interesting speaker and deserves admiration for his ability to gather so many people. In addition, I was impressed with his stamina! I watched his interview in the Slavi's Show and he acted as if he hadn't spoken the whole day. This is something we need to learn and improve. He is a truly valuable speaker and an inspiration for the young. Congratulations for the organization of the event."
Ina Georgieva, Editor-in-chief at Your Business magazine
“It has been a great success to meet a speaker like Jordan Belfort in Bulgaria! Congratulations!"
Detelina Stamenova, Editor-in-chief at Cosmopolitan magazine
"Yesterday's event was superb, both as content as organization. There was a great audience, interesting qustions were raised and it was all very inspirational. Great job! I am very glad that we were able to participate."
Maria Mihaylova, Marketing Manager at Economedia